RE: RE: Re: RE: Re: DODGE UNVEILS MUSCULAR MAGNUM CONCEPT - comment m

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 13:48:50 EST

It like owning a Lambo but you cannot drive it very far without having your
kidneys in your hands.

The same applied to the old Cobra. No top, one seat, poor craftsmanship, no
radio, and so forth. I want something that not only goes fast but rock with
1000watt stereo, cruise the highways, and so on.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
<SNIP>HISTORY TIDBITS: The discoverer of Egypt was
a woman by the name of Egyptus, daughter of Ham, son
of Noah. She discover while it was still under a level of water.
Maybe her discover was based on the Sphinx (dedicated to
Cain son of Adam). Pharaoh, son of Egyptus, was its first
ruling king."<SNIP>