MIDWEST DMLers

From: Mike Meyerhoff (mike@mypants.org)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 17:33:30 EST

To all Dakota owners in the Midwest Region:

My name is Mike Meyerhoff, I've been on the DML since Spring '96, organized
a couple of small meets, and tried to start up a DML mailer a couple of
years ago. I have been trying to start an association/club for us in the
Midwest for a while. There has been much interest, now its official.

www.dakotas-midwest.com

The #1 goal of this club is to establish a offline organized community.
Events, local contacts, and regional info/news will follow.

I've set the membership fee at only $6 to cover mailing costs. Please
consider joining if you're in the area.

Thank You
Mike Meyerhoff
mike@mypants.org