Gen IV

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 20:12:39 EST

I posted the pic on my free erols webpage.
  More information I was forwarded with a promise for a final revelation
over this weekend.

-The truck is a 4 door, with 2 doors opening rearward like the Saturn coupe.
-4.7L HO motor option, and possibly Hemi-5.7 on the way
-Autostick option, and 6 speed option too
-Sliding sunroof, possibly targa top configuration under study
-18" tires on 10" wheels
-4x4 model has optional clearance adjustability to raise and lower frame
height

My source wants info on how the truck is being received. If you like it
or hate it
please send me an e-mail for me to pass your opinion on.

Here is the picture again.

http://users.erols.com/patrickandkelly/Gen%20IV/

Patrick
patrickandkelly@erols.com