Re: RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: injectors

From: Gregg (GTOmo@onlineracin.com)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 00:41:28 EST

Troy and Bernd,

So, I am looking for part number M-9593-c302 or F1ZE-C2A and not the E5TE?
What is the price of these, if the other ones are not really FMS ones? I am
now rethinking this whole injector thing for my 92 v6. The last thing I
want to do is waste 150 dollars, I will just send some injector cleaner
through and call it a day....better than putting in something that is not
correct.

Thanks for the heads up Troy and Bernd, if that is the case, maybe I will
pursue the F/B TB on Ebay more seriously.....which if nobody on the list is
interested in...I call dibs...lol

Gregg
92 V6 CC