Re: Katzkin leather interiors

From: Grady Ogburn (jgo@nospamplease.uswest.net)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 12:19:18 EST

On Thu, 09 Jan 2003 19:34:34 -0500, Blakdak2k@aol.com said...

> I am looking into get a Katzkin leather interior, I know some people on the
> DML have them and am looking for opinions about quality and installation
> difficulty.
>
> I have a club cab with the bench with center console up front

I know that Jonas @ Premier Automotive (www.premier-automotive.net)
has been dealing Katzkin Leathers for quite a while. I have the same
seats you do, and I talked to him a while ago about getting leather.
He was eager to do business (read: good deal), he knew an awful lot
about it and could probably answer any questions you had, and he had a
LOT of options available. I think he deals with vendors OTHER than
Katzkin as well, but I dunno.

Although the money ended up going elsewhere at that time - I'm still
sporting cloth - I'll probably go back to Jonas when it comes time to
re-skin my interior.

His new website is going up today (www.elitecustoms.com), and he's got
a couple of new folks working with him ("John" is one of them). Hope
this helps.

--
Grady Ogburn (Denver, AIM: JGradyO)
Black '98 Sport CC 4x4 5.2l, 5 Speed, 3.55 LSD