Gen IV, my bad, posted incorrect picture link

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 21:28:12 EST

": That is *not* the picture I saw yesterday. Anyone else?

  Same here - completely different vehicle. The one yesterday looked
Japanese or European and this one appears to be a PT Cruiser with
an F-150 bed attached to it."

Woops, my error. I am not the best at doing the FTP thing, so when I
loaded up the first picture, it was the only one in the file. When I
put up the concept PT Cruiser truck, I figure it would be easy to load
it into the same index folder on the ftp site, but didnt realize that it
had it's own url.
  Now, if you had gone to the index page, you would have been able to find
both, but, if not, here is the full link for each for you to view...

http://users.erols.com/patrickandkelly/Gen%20IV/x054.jpg

and here is the PT truck

http://users.erols.com/patrickandkelly/Gen%20IV/y055.jpg

Patrick