Re: Xtang cover replacement?

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 21:45:46 EST

303 Protectant. Best stuff you can use for that cover. It will run off a
little bit when it rains but only just what you can't buff. If you try it be
sure to follow the directions. Apply it then let it sit a couple of minutes.
Take a towl (old bath towl is best) and buf it off untill you have a dull
satin looking sheen. It can rain and be washed several times before it gets
any duller looking. If then it will take quite a while for it to finally
stop working. I used it on my roll-n-lock and did it twice in the summer and
once in the late fall and mid spring. Cover always looked new and I live in
extremely, hot, humid, and rainy florida.

Jeff Durling