RE: WAS: Bought a Jeep... NOW: V8 Conversion

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 13:44:08 EST

It very well may I haven't looked under the hood of one in a while. I am
getting ready to do a swap myself on a YJ but I just remembered that it
was pretty tight under the hood of a Sport. It may just have been the
way it was laid out. Remember one thing though the Sport is not the same
vehicle as the GC. The Sport he has, if I understood correctly, is the
one that the Liberty replaced. It's the old classic model.

Jeff Durling
Systems Administrator
(954) 741-9742
jdurling@wdci-telecom.com