Re: RE: "heated" words over wood burning stove

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 11:44:49 EST

I have all my little red plastic gasoline cans for my generator, weed
trimmer and my chain saws, sitting outside near no source of ignition.
Knew that one already :-)

As for the gas tank - I incorrectly stated 2/4's full tank - which would
be 1/2 full auctually. The gauge reads 3/4 full. Due to my wonderful
typing skills - I hit the 2 instead of the 3 lastnight (duh)

I was irritated with my family for starting an argument over this - -
but not irritated over the safety factor. I'm not the kind of guy that
squirts charcoal lighter fluid into a glowing red BBQ grill LOL. I was
genuinly worried about this - hence the post asking for advice.

I think what I'll do is just leave the garage door cracked while I have
the stove going. Its an enclosed wood burning furnace, with an optional
forced air blower (which is not working at the moment).

Stlaurent Mr Steven wrote:
> I would opt for outside storage shelter (pre-fab from Home Depot or what
> ever) with any flammable liquids, Tom. You are to important to become
> charcoal burger.
>
> Remember Vapor is more powerful than a full can of gas.

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/