Re: RE: Chicago Auto Show

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 16:59:05 EST

While its not a big auto show, there is one this weekend in Salt Lake City
which i will be attending.... its always good to see whats new in the large
SUV and minivan category (c: (typically Utah). they usually dont have the
really cool concept cars like they have at the big shows but we did get the
Charger here when it was making the rounds. They will have Eleanor (GT-500
from Gone in 60 seconds) there with this talk of the GT-500 flying around
here and there.

Brian