Re: step-side

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 23:48:40 EST

Bill,
I know the guy with a Ram Stepside, he's on DiRT as I am. His name is Mike
Beatty, and his website is http://members.cox.net/mcb56
He transplanted the bed onto his '94 shortbed from a junked Chevy. It's a
bit trickier with a Dakota, I imagine, as there's no other truck out there
quite like ours :-) (The Chevy bed's dimensions were roughly similar to the
Ram's)
I'm sure he'd be willing to discuss his swap with you, though, if you
e-mailed him. I imagine he has his e-mail link on his website.
Hope this helps!

--
-Jon
jonsdak@midmaine.com

<DodgeDe@cs.com> wrote in message news:12a.2037b408.2b575845@cs.com... > > Hi Guy's > My R/T is pretty bent right now but, it is time to start putting it back > together. > I need a new Pickup box and remember seeing a Ram with a step-side. Is there > anything like this for a Dakota. > If no step-side bed is available does anyone know of a deal on a box. I'm on > the east coast. > > Bill > <A HREF="http://ourworld.cs.com/DodgeDe/">Dodge Charger and R/T Dakota</A> >