Re: Was Re: Richard, Now: Charger R/T Concept

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 06:08:19 EST

<snip> Isn't that what the 500 pony viper is for.. 8-)
That or maybe we could actually see a Charger R/T return(out of their
concepts)..
Only I would prefer to see it with out the CNG fuel system.. raw gasoline
be
nice!!

I agree! I fell in love with the Charger R/T concept the moment I saw it.
If DC sees fit to put that vehicle into production, there will be one in my
driveway. I will admit though, it will remain covered most of the time. I
can't get anything in my garage and I like driving my Dak too much.
Besides, I like the idea of owning a future low mileage classic beauty. On
the other hand, I don't believe and I hope DC will not put that car into
production with a CNG fuel system. Last time I took a road trip I don't
recall seeing that many CNG service stations along the interstate. I don't
even know where you would go to refuel that type of system. From the photos
I've seen, one of the things I'm glad they stayed true to was the fuel
filler cap on the rear fender. That's classic Charger. Well, that plus one
other little item.....can you say Hemi? Makes ya kinda wonder about that
Ram Hemi commericial (you mean the Charger? Cause it's got a Hemi too!) .
Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE