RE: Chicago Auto Show Meet??

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 09:12:18 EST

I am going to ask this one again but make it a little shorter.

Is there any difference between the MP PCM for a 4x2 '96 Ram and a
Dakota both with the 5.2? Both of these are federal units for an auto. I
know they have different part numbers. If anyone knows please post and
if there is a difference what is it and would I keep me from using the
PCM in my dak? I have a chance to buy one that was used for about 10K
pretty cheap.

Jeff Durling