Re: OK GenII lovers...

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 18:08:59 EST

    Should work, I believe, I'll check later on and get back to you. It is
the first position that burns out when your blower motor resister starts to
go. Have you replaced that yet?You should have 4 speeds. It is the thing on
the passenger side of the firewall in the engine compartment, unclip the
wiring connectoer and unscrew the 2 bolts that hold it in (might have to pry
forward a little to get it to come out. Part is around $10-$15. Takes about 3
minutes to install.

John S