Re: another example of how ignorant people can be

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 01:30:42 EST

No tom, you're thinking Ron Taylor. He's been ass-ended twice last year.
This is my 2nd ass-ending also, but the first one happened in 2000.

I'm just thinking about getting a roll pan and let all this slide. Luckaly
there was no damage to the box.

Gary Hedlin

in article 3E27A1A5.9080708@earthlink.net, Terrible Tom at