Re: FOR SALE: 92 club cab

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 11:26:47 EST

Steve, I might be interested in that...

first off how much?
is the cab in good condition?
are you willing to sell separate parts such as the motor only?

Im really after just the motor, but I was thinking of replacing my cab(club)
as the preowener put a sundroof in that I broke while wheeling.. it's now
siliconed shut and disconected as it will open but wont close worth a damn
hehehe

Bill Day