Re: Blowing ourselves up!!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 12:11:08 EST

Mr. Plow wrote:

> You all saw it!!!
> I'm going to hold you to your written word Jon, and the entire DML are
> witnesses!!! hehehe

He's serious too - -LOL Hey Dakota - you better be careful - Adams truck
almost crashed into yours (while on the flat bed tow truck anyway) -

I wonder if Adam is going to try and torch yer truck this time!?

Uhhh Adam - maybe I won't caravan down with you this year... I'll show
up in my asbestos padded Dak. (yes - asbestos is safer than Adam) LOL

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/