The Meaning Of Faith And Friendship

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 14:36:07 EST

When my Ram burnt last year, I really took it hard. If it wasn't for all of
my friends out in "dodge-land", I don't think I would have gotten through it.
 That's the meaning of friendship. It made me pick myself up and get right
back at it. After everything, I still love these trucks. That's the meaning
of faith.

My 408 is whole again. I just talked to the local guy who was putting it
back together for me and it's officially done. I planned on going all motor
this time from the beginning so I've got a new cam, opened up my 1.92 heads
to 2.02, and bumped the compression up.

The next step is getting the '95 over to my friend's shop for paint, a
makeover, and to install the motor in it's new home. When it's all done, I'm
going to put the whole timeline, all the details, and before and after pics
up on my website. I'm shooting for April 1 on that. Thanks again to all of
you.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD