Re: OK GenII lovers... SOLVED

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 19:23:10 EST

Well, $8 later and I now have a 4 position fan in my truck again.. luckily
my dealership had a resistor ins tock, for $8. clipped the wires where I
could tell what color went where(temporary) and replaced the ends of each
wire with new females. Attached them according to the original harness end
and all is well

Will hit up the Truck junkyard and get a harness end off a 95 sitting
there(some1 had beaten me to the control panel) and then replace the harness
with some solder and heat shrink tubing.

I still ahve to get the mirrors and interior lights working but its to damn
cold out 8-)

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  9:10am up 12 days, 14:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/