RE: Hypertech Programmer III or Jet Stage II -- which is bet ter?

From: Downing, David GS-13 (DowningD@constellation.navy.mil)
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 19:41:20 EST

I can't speak for the Hypertech, but I have the Jet stage II on my 5.9 and
all I can say is I'm glad I bought it used. I noticed a little difference,
but not much, definitely not enough to justify paying full price. I've
heard good things on the hypertech from a few guys on the R/T list tho. For
almost the same price it seems like you'll get a lot more out of the
Hypertech.

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T