RE: RE: another example of how ignorant people can be

From: Sam (srp@cox.net)
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 22:22:42 EST

How can you drive with a broken hip??

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Gary
Hedlin
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 10:22 PM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: another example of how ignorant people can be

Well, a police report has been filed, and my insurance has been
notified. I
am going to the DMV tomorrow and see if they can run the plate. I could
do
the whole legal thing, but that costs money. So honestly, i'm thinking
about another evasive way to settle the score.

Gary Hedlin

in article EBECKDIPEINIPDKFHLMIOEMPCCAA.BigGabe@FIUFIJI.com, "Gabriel A.
Couriel" at BigGabe@fiufiji.com wrote on 1/17/03 12:22 AM:

> if you really want to pursue it, go down to the DMV and ask them to
run the
> plate for you, or hire a PI. they should be able to track her down.
then
> sue her, and really ruin her day.
>
> i know it will cost money, but if she ruined your day, ruin hers...
wouldn't
> it be nice to see the look on her face when she is served with process
> papers??? (oh boy... this Civil Procedures course is kicking in!)
>
> good luck, and give her a swift kick in the ass! don't put up with
this
> kind of crap! i've paid almost $1,000 to get my truck fixed from
stupid
> people hitting my truck (never been in it to find out who did it).
>
> Gabe Couriel
> http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0
>
> ---
> 1998 Dodge Dakota Club Cab
> 239ci V6 - 175hp
> 5 speed - AX15
> 8.25 Rear-end w/ 3.21 open differential
>
> - Modifications -
>
> Flowmaster 40 Cat-back Exhaust
> K & N Drop-in Air Filter w/ front shield cut-out
> Autolite 3923 Spark Plugs
> Mopar Performance 7.5mm Spark Plug Wires
> Mobil 1 15W50 Synthetic Motor Oil w/ Mopar Performance Oil Filter

Then