Re: Re: barrett-jackson auction

From: Mark (Mark1yourunderwear@teisprint.com)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 15:17:43 EST

I was in Vegas strolling around a dew of the "high end" tables and watched a
guy bet $85k on a hand at the Poker table, and loose. He just laughed and
kept on playing. I stood there for about four minutes and watched him loose
enough to more than pay for that car. I guess it's only insane for those of
us who don't have a bank account with that many zeros at the end of it.

Mark