Re: RE: Gen III LONG beds?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 21:30:57 EST

Your 98 Club Cab is not what is referrerd to as the long bed. Long bed
is 8 feet in length. I suppose it may be technically correct to say
that the club cabs are now the current "long bed" becasue they are 6.5
foot long vs the Quad Cab's 5.3 foot bed length. I know Gen II
8-footers are the rarest of them all - try and find a Gen III 8 foot
4x4? I've never seen a Gen II 8 footer 4x4 ever. I;ve seen a hand full
of 8 foot 4x2's but never 4x4. And only one or two in silver. I guess
this is a very wild goose chase this time :-(

Rick Barnes wrote:
> I THINK my 98 SLT CC is a long bed...how long is long?
> Rascal

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/