Body lifts..

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 11:21:28 EST

I'm gonna bite the bullet..
I've got the 3" rancho on my '97 now...
I put 32x11.50 geolander a/t's on there with
a 10" rim and a 4.625 offset. Now that i had
the truck aligned they rub. Soo now it's time
for the 3" pa body lift. Anyone have any problems
with their body lifts? I've also have the westin
nerf bars. Is there anyone who makes brackets
to relocate them up 3 inches? Also does anyone
make a hide-a-hitch that will fit with the
3" body lift? I'm having it installed in the
morning. I should have pictures posted by the
end of the week.. --Hop