RE: RE: Front Bumper Replacement questions

From: Neil W. Bellenger (neil624b@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 20:10:31 EST

-----Original Message-----
 On Behalf Of andy levy
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 7:02 PM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: Front Bumper Replacement questions
You forgot the third method, Neil.
http://www.dakota-truck.net/MEET/dmlbbq03/pics/andy/Friday/022.jpg

You're absolutely correct Andy. Cutting them out and replacing them with
grade 8 bolts is certainly much easier and quicker.
I couldn't be sure that Jack would have access to Mr. Jon and his plasma
cutter.
If I had known what I was getting into originally, I would have warmed up my
torch first.
Once the bolts are out, it's an easy matter to dress down the ribs lightly
so that they don't grab as tightly again.