Re: Re: To SUV or not to SUV the is the question?

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 18:24:33 EST

Rick Barnes wrote:

> LOL, not in KY...what makes you say that? I can drive anywhere I like.
> Rascal

you cant drive in most states, its against
the law. reciprocity only works w/ close
bordering states w/ farm plates.

you better really check the law in Ky and Ga

not sure if this applicable to you but
it bites to have a vech. towed/seized and
then have to pay all the back taxes, penalties
etc. for fraud using a farm vech. for other than
farm use.

a friend tried it in Ma., cost him a fortune and
the tax fraud part makes its a felony :(

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold, 401-781-9642

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.