RE: Lowering Gen II In The Rear

From: GSWillhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 14:04:57 EST

I have a set of 1 1/2 inch solid steel lowering blocks
machined for my GenIII. They cost me $80 bucks to
have them built. I don't know if they would fit a GenII,
but just thought I'd let you know. They are painted black
and have no rust at all. I switched to the Hotchkis springs
a few years back and these are stored in my garage.

George

Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:05:25 -0500
From: "Jeff Durling" <jdurling@directvinternet.com>
I am gong to be doing the same with mine. I decided that lowering blocks
are the way to go just for an inch but I don't like the aluminum ones. I
did some searching and found that DJM Motorsports carries a set of 1"
steel blocks. I am going to get a set use the eastwood rust stopper and
mount them. Unfortunately the blocks are expensive (which is ridiculous)
at around $80 but I haven't found anything else. If I could find a
really strong set of billet ones I'd go that route instead but no luck.

Jeff Durling