Re: 2003 Calendar ATTN: JON

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 18:39:49 EST

andy levy <andylevy@yahoo.com> wrote:

: Submitting a photo is not a guarantee that it will be included. Jon
: posted all the pictures for voting and the top 12 trucks made the calendar.

Andy,

   Matt's truck actually was one of the pics that was selected for the
calendar - something got screwed up somewhere.

Matt,

   I have no idea what happened. After I read your message, I checked
out the calendar in the DML store, and it had changed completely! All
the months were out of order and your truck had been replaced by a
picture that wasn't even a DML calendar photo! My calendar hasn't
arrived yet but I ordered it just after uploading the design to the
site so it should be interesting to see what it looks like. I hope
that there weren't too many of these "bad" calendars printed!

  I have re-uploaded your picture, deleted the previous calendar and
created a new one with the proper pics on the proper months.

  I have no idea what happened, but I am checking into it and will
keep you up to date. I'll make sure you get a copy of the calendar
with your truck in it even if I have to order one special and send it
to you or have the usual calendar print shop make one up to send you,
or I'll send you my personal calendar. My apologies for this problem,
and hopefully between Chris and myself, we can figure out what happened
and try to prevent it in the future.

--

-Jon-

.---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com ------. | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot - SEL | | 70 Cuda, 90 Dak 'vert, 92 Ram 4x4, 96 Dak, 96 Intruder 1400, 96 FireFly | `------------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'