New motor for sale

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 07:04:56 EST

A co-worker of mine had taken his truck to a shop for some repairs and the
owner of the shop has a brand new, still in the crate, 3.9L V6 engine.
Apparently he had ordered one new engine and the supply company he deals
with sent him 2 new engines but only billed him for the one. From what I
understand, the engine is for sale for $850. If anyone is interested, I'll
check into it further. The shop is located in Newark, DE. Email me off line
if anyone wants more info.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE