Re: Mopar performance swaybar gen 1-2???

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 10:06:13 EST

<<snip>>
> another quick question. what size is the factory size of the bar up
front??
> i want to get bushings for my truck and im not sure what size it is...
> thank you ,Tom

I'm not sure that your question is a quick one. I put poly bushings on my
gen III only to find out after I took the bar off that I had a 32mm bar (R/T
bar) instead of a 30mm one on my V6 dak that I got brand new. Before you go
buy bushings I'd bust out the dial calipers and find out what size bar
you've got for sure.

--
-Josh
2000 Dakota CC 3.9L