Re: Pics of my truck-- finally

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 12:01:37 EST

Thanks! I appreciate the compliment. It looks good when it's clean, but
it's only clean for about a day at a time.

I'm gonna have to pass on the invitation to wax yours though. It was hard
enough to find the time to get mine done. I should have taken some before
pics as well...the truck was a giant salt lick. It was solid white. As for
the door seals, it was only about 20 degrees that day...I took it to the car
wash and then parked it in the garage with a big space heater to let it
defrost and dry for a while. After it sat for about an hour I started
waxing. It literally took me all day - I waxed everywhere there's paint,
except for the underside of the hood...but I did get the tiebar and all that
other stuff under there just for safe keeping.

That's just about the finniest comparison I've ever heard. Why do they put
down sand? We only use salt here.

--
-Josh
2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

<raymond.irons@gm.com> wrote in message news:OFD750F96B.4228BB61-ON85256CB7.0057B7F9@mail.gm.com... > > > Looks good Josh!, Wanna come east and do my truck? Its been so cold here > I'm afraid to wash the truck for fear the door seals will freeze shut and > rip when I try to open them. Plus with the recent light snow storms we've > had the state has been very kind about putting down sand and salt. Thus my > truck looks like the lead star in an adult film after the "money shot", > LOLOLOL!!! > > > Ray Irons > Dover, DE > >