RE: Cold, and no heater fan

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@grandecom.net)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 19:19:48 EST

You probably have more wrong than the resistor pack if high went also. I
believe the resistor block is on the firewall only on gen 1 and 2 models. I
did not find it there on my 99. I looked behind the glove box and under the
dash and did not find mine either. It has to be in an air duct somewhere
unless gen 3s have a true 4 speed motor and no resistor block. Someone must
have a shop manual that can help. Maybe a switch or motor though. Which I
could be more help but I tried. It is 27 deg with a strong north wind here
also. Good luck
Jim in Waco.