RE: '05 Dak on Buzz

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 09:19:47 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Richard A
Pyburn
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 8:41 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: Re: DML: '05 Dak on Buzz

Hmmm, take that plastic crap off the front valance and it looks "kinda"
like the SRT-10 Ram. No Hemi? We'll see about that. Sure looks better
than that LEGOS-looking M-80 thing.

Richard

My guess is since it's based on the Durango concept the front end will
end up looking like the production version of that. Most likely, since
auto makers like to jazz up looks for an auto show, it will be a more
subdued version of this front end along the lines of the current ram.
Actually the front looks kind of like the front end with a slight blend
of the Gen III dak front end. I don't mind the way the truck looks
except I hope they off about the front of the roof line being sloped so
much. As it is it looks like you would be staring at the top of the
windshield from the seat. I am not to found of the front but then again
if it was a little subdued then it should look ok.

Jeff Durling