RE: Was: Pics of my truck; Now: PA Potholes

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 14:31:16 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Wisotzkey,
Rich
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 10:17 AM
To: 'dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net'
Subject: DML: Was: Pics of my truck; Now: PA Potholes

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Durling [mailto:jdurling@directvinternet.com]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 9:14 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: RE: DML: Pics of my truck-- finally

Hey, if the cinders don't get
you, PA's potholes will! :'0

I've seen those potholes around Philly on the interstate. Now that is
scary.
They should look there first when someone is reported missing.

Jeff Durling
========================

PA calls them Potholes, 49 other states call them Sinkholes. Figure
that
one out!

Rich - Ashburn, VA

We'll granted that I've seen a few sinkholes I believe that is about
right. If totally scared the hell out of me when I had to do the evasive
maneuver for the one at the end of onramp getting on the interstate and
when I looked into it the thing literally had a foot and a half to two
foot lip on the side. You don't hit one of those and bend something. You
hit one and crash.

Jeff Durling