WooHoo!

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 18:07:18 EST

re-installed the Cold Air Intake on my truck this week. WHAT AN
IMPROVEMENT! this truck pulls like there no tomorrow (hey, i drive a V6, so
that is a qualified comment).

on a side note, i've experienced some very good gas milage lately. in the
last 2 fill-ups, i poured in a fuel system treatment, then followed that up
the next time with an injector cleaner. when i checked the mileage at
yesterday's fill up ($32.00 @ 20 gallons, $1.599/gallon), i had averaged
18.8mpg! and that was all city driving! the A/C has been turned off lately
(even here in Miami), but that is a new city-driving record for me and the
V6! I just hope these numbers replicate themselves at the next fill up, but
with the CAI re-installed, i doubt that will happen for another couple of
weeks (till the excitement wears down).

pics will be posted soon... when? I don't know... but check often!

Gabe Couriel
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0

---
1998 Dodge Dakota Club Cab
239ci V6 - 175hp
5 speed - AX15
8.25 Rear-end w/ 3.21 open differential

- Modifications -

Flowmaster 40 Cat-back Exhaust Cold Air Intake w/ K & N 6x6" Cone Filter & front shield cut-out Autolite 3923 Spark Plugs Mopar Performance 7.5mm Spark Plug Wires Mobil 1 15W50 Synthetic Motor Oil w/ Mopar Performance Oil Filter