Calendar

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 21:47:31 EST

  Got my calendar today. It's definitely out of the planned order, but
that's no big deal. Did we ever figure out what the screw up was? I know
someone got left out, but who owns the replacement truck? I assume the
replacement truck is the red gen III that's lifted. It's on November in
mine but doesn't have a name at the bottom. I don't remember this picture
even being in the voting.
  Overall I like the calendar. It's not as nice as the previous years have
been, but it's still pretty good. Jon, this looks like a great way to go
for future years to save you all the time and money you've spent before
(although I'm sure you put in quite some time even this year to get things
together). Maybe there's another online place that provides a similar
service we could try next year in an attempt to avoid another mix up. I
have no idea if there's one or not.
  Anyway, thanks again to Jon and everyone else who helped arrange things
again this year. Thanks to those who participated in submitting a picture
as well. I've enjoyed these calendars since the first one a few years ago.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6