AAR's Reponse To My Complaint

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 22:59:40 EST

If Alan at AAR had taken the time he took to write that e-mail defending
himself, to write to me, then I would never have taken my complaint about AAR
public. That was all I was asking. I can appreciate the work that Alan is
putting into his business because I do the same with mine. I own a nursing
home for those that don't know. It means I'm on call 24/7/365. It means I'm
personally responsible to answer to 60 patients, innumerable family members,
110 employees, and an entire community. I'm personally acquainted with
stress, long days, and a lot of phone calls. That doesn't take away from
your responsibility to respond to current and potential customers. It's the
price of owning your own business. You make time.

And Alan, I will enjoy my ProFinish hood.....and if you had a 'cuda hood for
older Dakotas, I'd still buy one. :)

Thanks for making this a good dialogue.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD