Re: FULL gravity bleed

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 00:56:31 EST

I bought my vacuum bleeder/test kit from Harbor Freight a few months ago. It was $19.95.
It's not the highest quality pump (what from Harbor Freight is?) but it did the job I
needed to, bleed the brakes, without any problems.

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html

<snip>
I bought one from Northern tools or Harbor freight or one of those
companies a little over a year ago. Same type with a clear bottle hooked
up to a vacuum pump that you pump with what looks like a big trigger.
The one I bought had several fittings included to hook up to several
different bleeder sizes. Has a handy storage case for it too. I don't
think it cost a whole lot. Sorry I can't remember where I got it. Works
great though and solves the problem of needing someone to pump the
brakes.
<unsnip>