Re: Company looking for Dak to prototype lift

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 15:51:00 EST

Jon,
       I'd heard of them before, and ran across a site showing some of the
one-offs they'd done, and figured since you're one of the primary people
overseeing the DML mischief; I'd recommend he contact you. I'm not close
enough to offer for a prototype; but am certainly hoping he comes up with
something nice and practically priced.
       I suggested more of a cradle type like the IFS Chevvies & Ferd use;
but if we can get anything new that will get the Daks up taller. I knew the
DML was going to be the best place for him to get in touch with.

Aaron Wyse
Dothan, AL
94 RC WS 2.5L 5Spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo