Re: Re: OT: funny stuff

From: Mark (Mark1yourunderwear@teisprint.com)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 14:23:41 EST

I agree, That's just screwed up. I used to have a Lycos mail address that I
would use to get replies from dipsh!ts like these, but let it go last year
because of the volume of Spam coming in on it.(over 80 a day) It's still fun
trying to prod them into a reply post if they actually are serious. Another
funny thing was trying to figure out where they are. The look of the trees
and undergrowth along with the mild sloping of the surrounding land and the
color of the partial plate in the one photo( and the fact that they are in a
state that does not require plates on the front also) leads me to believe
they are in the south east, Georgia, South Carolina maybe? A real hot bed
for gang activity. They should make a movie, Crackers in the hood.

Mark

"that has to be a spoof page - I hope its a spoof page - if not - those are
three seriously sick individuals.