Re: Re: need parts for my 98 Sport

From: DodgeDe@cs.com
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 14:39:59 EST

I sent this better than 1 hour ago and it has not shown up yet so I'm trying
again and CCing Wayne

Hi, Wayne,
If Ken is not close enough I would be intrested. I'm in Delaware. I'm doing
custom paint so color doesn't mater.
Bill
<A HREF="http://ourworld.cs.com/DodgeDe/">Dodge Charger and R/T Dakota</A>