Re: Dak took a hit today.

From: David (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 12:33:09 EST

Don,a few days after i got my Dakota,the wife did the
same thing,except she rubbed about a dinner plate area
of white paint onto my left rear side.

Believe it or not,i used used degreaser & a toilet
brush.It took all the white paint off,and to this
day,i still cant see any scratches.

Digger
--- "Mallett, Donald B" <Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com>

*------------------------------Y2KOTA------------------------------*

http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm
> *-----I'm not late! It's that the rest of the world
> is early!!-----*
>
> http://FindFreedom.com/mallett

=====
Digger
Madison,Wi
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
Hobbies: Railfanning,Car/Truck Shows,Model Railroading(HO)
Homepage: "http://msn.communities/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"