Re: RE: Lowering Rear 1" - Update

From: Gregg (GTOmo@onlineracin.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 21:03:45 EST

I used shackles and hangers to do 3 in the rear. The front leaf spring
mount (shackle, i think) was lowered 1 inch and the rear leaf mount (hanger,
i think) was used for the remaining 2". I might have the shackle and hanger
mixed up, but there is one piece that will do just one inch. Much better
than blocks.

I used western chassis for my lowering. I used a torch (be extremely
careful around the gas tank) to cut the original mounting "rivets" off and
then used the bolts that came with the kit to attach the new hangers and
shackles.

Gregg
92 V6 CC