Hertz vs Thrifty..what a joke!

From: David (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 23:25:56 EST

I have reservations with Hertz,to pick up an Explorer
on 2/14 at LAX.I'm getting charged $327.00 from
11:00am 2/14 to 2/18 @ 700am.

Now i wanted to rent/drive a Durango.Get
this,Thrifty(which rents Durangos)wants a friggin $300
drop-off.

what a (expletive deleted) joke.As much as i want to
rent a Dodge,i'm saving the $300 for the slots at
Vegas..

Unless,someone wants to donate the $300.00 to me :)

Digger
--- Ed McCarrick <edmccarrick@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@earthlink.net>
> wrote:
> >
> > Vic wrote:
> > > This one stays out of the pit?
> > >

> > AH HA! I'll start the betting pool for how long
> it
> > will take before he
> > gives in.
> >

> I doubt you need to bother to start the pool. Those
> quad cabs don't like going into real deep muddy
> holes.
> That's why mine never been in the pit. (and a little
> screaming of NO NO NO from Bob) ;-)
>
> Ed

> now.
> http://mailplus.yahoo.com

=====
Digger
Madison,Wi
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
Hobbies: Railfanning,Car/Truck Shows,Model Railroading(HO)
Homepage: "http://msn.communities/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"