RE: Update to the Kenne Bell 5.7 Hemi Supercharger Kit

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 09:02:19 EST

No, that is not true. I did a 180 degree spin under WOT in front of the
local Chevy dealership. Not to forget, there is no speed limiter.

Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".