Rear U-Joint Leaking??

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 19:33:17 EST

well i was under my 95 tonight. it's been in the garage since winter.
there was a big oil spot under the rear u-joint. so i jacked it up and it
looks fairly wet around it. so is my rear end leaking?? i'm guessing some
seal may have went. anyone have experience with something like this?? how
difficult?? i am going to swap rear ends next winter, so then i'll have to
become knowledgable about the rear. any help is appreciated...

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed
http://www.hornok.com/zig