Re: Re: EGR valve question

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 17:15:57 EST

Richard Van Hoosen wrote:

> Thanks Tom for getting back to my question about EGR valves.
> Unfortunately I can't stay on the list under this email after all, since
> the traffic fills up my box every day!

No problem - Istill have to get out to my garage to get my manuals -
I've been in bed sick most of the week. Might I suggest you try the DML
Newsgroup version? Instead of recieveing emails you read them in
threads. I would recommend using Mozilla as the newgroup reader - its
very good for the task. If you want more details or need help with it -
email me offlist.

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/