Re: Got my calendars

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 11:15:55 EST

  You were missing two of the truck pictures or two of the pages with the
actual calendar on them?....or both? Either way, that's another big screw
up. None of the pages in mine were blank. I'm starting to like this
cafepress.com less and less. Maybe they will correct the error for you.
Let us know how it turns out.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6