Re: Got my calendars

From: Matthew Intihar (challengerman@juno.com)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 12:23:33 EST

> Will they do this and give us new ones for the incorrect picture
> (the lifted red gen III) too? Anyone know? Seems like they should
just
> give us all new calendars..

I contacted them yesterday, and they're sending me new ones. I got two
with the "lifted red genIII." So your answer is YES. Here's their
contanct form; the link Jon gave us yesterday
http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/help/contact.aspx

Matthew
'92 CC 3.9L 4x2, Procarpart's White Face Gages
Herculiner, Dynomax cat-back, and 14x3 open element
AR-767 w/Goodyear Eagle #1 Nascar 275/60R15

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com