coil spring cushions Question

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 20:12:06 EST

I need some help, I need to know if anyone makes the front coil spring
cushion out of Polyurethane instead of rubber.that fits atop of springs to
insulate coil spring from the metal body. Why ??because I removed my drop
springs as I am in the process of Replacing worn out ball joints on my 2k
Dak, 4x2. I noticed the stock rubber ones were worn through on one side, I
believe this is what causes the squeek I hear from time to time, so Poly
would be better, No?